1. For the purpose of this document, TryFitness Online Service will be referred to as TFO though-out this document.
2. TFO reserves the right to update the Terms and Conditions in the entirety of this document from time to time and all of the below points could be subject to change.
3. The TFO terms and conditions were last updated on 11/11/2020. The most up to date copy of terms and conditions will also be available at tryfitnessonline.com
4. Full access to the TFO service of personal training and nutritional information is available only in the paid areas of membership at $7.99. TFO does have some content available for free to users to help record fitness goals, monitor progress, and access some nutrition and lifestyle advice. These free areas can be accessed after cancelling any premium memberships.
5. TFO reserves the right to vary the amount of content available to free users from time to time.
6. Should the customer need to contact the TFO team they will be available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. TFO operates and is regulated under New Zealand business laws and is registered as TryFitness Online Limited.
8. TFO can be canceled at any time by emailing email@example.com
FREE Period of Access
1. Your subscription may start with a free period of access and will be specified during your online sign-up.
2. Free periods of access are for new subscribers only (one per subscriber) and are subject to availability.
3. TFO will begin charging your payment method for subscription fees at the end of your free period of access. You can cancel your subscription at any time during your free period of access by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment Terms and Conditions
1. All payments made to TFO are paid in advance for the next 7 days of membership.
2. All payments are to be made using stripe on the TFO website.
3. TFO never stores or holds any payment information and all payment is done securely through the stripe operating platform.
4. TFO service will automatically renew and make reoccurring payments of $7.99 per week. By agreeing to the terms and conditions you consent to this payment and are aware of the cancelation processes detailed below.
5. TFO will make a donation of $1 for every customer transaction to the Start Sport New Zealand Charitable Trust.
6. All membership payments are non-refundable.
7. A TFO membership can be cancelled at any time without termination cost. This can also be done directly in your own Stripe account or by contacting the TFO team. All cancelation requests can take up to 2 working hours to process, but the TFO team does work to process all requests in a reasonable timeframe.
8. TFO reserves the right to change the service price from time to time and could be subject to change. Any changes to pricing structures will be communicated to customers in writing at which point their membership will only continue with their acceptance of the new pricing. Should a customer choose not to accept any new pricing structures TFO reserves the right to end membership should it choose to do so.
9. All TFO pricing is exclusive of GST or any other regional or international taxes that may be applicable in your region.
FREE User Area
1. Free users have access to all nutrition and lifestyle blogs, which are for educational purposes only.
2. Free users also have access to fitness tracking tools to monitor their progress towards a fitness goal, all exercise testing is done at your own risk and if you have a known medical condition you should seek medical advice before conducting a fitness test.
3. Personal Training is available by upgrading to a premium membership plan.
Exercise Terms and Conditions
1. You are responsible for exercising within your limits.
2. Consult your doctor before using the TryFitness Online Service (referred to as TFO from here on) and follow his or her advice. Do not use the TFO Service if you have a history of chest pain, knee, ankle, wrist, shoulder, joint, or spinal (back or neck) problems or injuries.
3. If at any time you feel you are exercising beyond your current fitness abilities or you feel discomfort, pain, dizziness, or nausea, you should discontinue exercising immediately.
4. Nothing on the TFO Service constitutes medical or professional advice or care. We do not guarantee any exercise, health, weight loss, or fitness results or improvements to users of the TFO Service.
5. WARNING: Do not participate in indicated videos if prone to seizures. Flashing lights and rapid imagery changes may be used. Motion sickness may be experienced.
6. Your use of the website and any of its services is solely at your own risk.
7. You acknowledge that exercise is not without risk of injury and that you are responsible for taking appropriate measures to avoid injury whilst using this website. This website is not recommended as a specific treatment plan and is in no way a substitute for medical advice.
8. If unsure about any exercise please do not perform the exercise until you are spoken to your coach. Through the TFO service, you will be able to contact your trainer by comment or chat message. Photos and videos can also be shared for further clarification. TFO will respond to all messages in a timely manner and always aim to respond to any training program on the same working day during the hours of 9 am to 6 pm.
9. Programs are all designed by REPs Registered Exercise professionals. Try Fitness Limited disclaims any liability from and in connection with this program or information from our website.
Fitness Limited is the data controller of personal information processed
through your use of our site.
type of personal information processed by us includes information that you
provide when using our site or services, technical information about your
device, settings and site use, information that we receive from third parties,
such as other website providers, ad networks, and social media companies.
use your data, amongst other things, to provide you with our site and services
or information about our site and services, tailor our services to you, carry
out an analysis of our services, provide (or allow others to).
agree that we may send you marketing materials relating to our services which
you can opt-out of at any time by sending an email to email@example.com.
share data with our service providers and other third parties for the
performance of our contractual obligations to you, to provide you with
information, for the serving of advertising.
not knowingly retain information from children under the age of 13 (or the
relevant age for giving valid consent in your jurisdiction, if different) and
the site is not targeted to under the
age of 13 (or the relevant age for giving valid consent in your jurisdiction,
site is used in schools, when used individually with anyone under the age of 13, either parents or school's consent is
required at all times.
encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s
online activities and interests.